Cow's milk is given utmost importance in India. Cow is also called Kamdhenu. Cow's milk is best for babies, hence cow is also called mother. Considered to be of the best category. Indigenous breed cows have some special nutritious elements, which make its milk an important food for children. Protein, calcium, riboflavin and vitamin B2 are present in cow's milk. Apart from this, many other minerals like magnesium, iodine, phosphorus are found in it including vitamins A, D, K and E.
Cows that are fed plenty of grass, leaves, and green plants as food have a low-fat content in their milk. Milk from pure feed and 100% pasture cows has a very low-fat content. It is seen that which are considered very essential for good health. Milk is separated on the basis of proteins, such as the nutrients found in milk such as protein, calcium, fat, lactose and other vitamins and minerals. One class of milk is "they protein" and the other group is "casein protein".
A1 cows are originated from North Europe, like Guernsey and Jersey cows.
While A2 cows are our Desi indigenous cows like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi,etc"
Due to protein structure of A2 milk, It is considered as most suitable milk for babies after Mother's milk.. The benefits of A2 milk are as follow:
- A2 milk has anti-inflammatory properties, which is helpful in reducing inflammation and swelling. Feeding other milk to the baby sometimes leads to indigestion, the baby is not able to digest it well. Feeding A2 milk is more beneficial, small children digest A2 milk very easily and quickly.
- This milk is helpful in keeping the eyes healthy. The special proteins found in this milk prove to be helpful in fighting diabetes. A2 milk also protects the toddlers from diseases like autism and neuro disorders. By consuming A2 milk, the body’s immunity increases. Therefore, the toddlers baby should be given A2 milk.
- 'Sun-glands' is found in A2 milk, which converts A2 milk into a highly potent and medicinal form. The proteins found in this milk are highly beneficial for the mental development of the growing child.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this milk, which is helpful in controlling the cholesterol level. This milk strengthens the digestive system, and also eliminates heart-related diseases. A2 milk is very beneficial in strengthening the bones of a small child. This milk is rich in protein, which provides all kinds of health benefits to babies.
- This milk is considered very economical in expanding the palate of the child, which does not affect the digestive system of children and is also rich in nutrients. It is seen that drinking any ordinary milk causes problems like constipation, bloating, and sometimes pain in the stomach, but A2 milk is considered very beneficial in keeping children away from these problems.